Central Donation Point for Food – Curbside Drop-Off
In an effort to help the various organizations in the Beaverton area, who are providing meals and operating food pantries, the City of Beaverton is setting up a drive up food donation center in partnership with Village Church. The goal is to help these organizations keep up with the ever increasing demand at a time when the supplies of food they receive from their normal sources has drastically declined.
The center is only supplying existing food programs in the Beaverton area (including portions of unincorporated Washington County) and will not be distributing food boxes directly to individuals or families. If you are needing food assistance please visit www.211info.org or call 211.
Please donate items that are not past the “Best by” or “Use by” dates specified on the item. We are not able to accept open or homemade food and we are not able to repack any product, so please donate items in family size packaging.
For additional information about the Central Donation Point please call the City of Beaverton EOC Manager at 503-629-6425 or send an email to email@example.com.
Location Church, 330 SW Murray Blvd, Beaverton - Signage will direct you to the drop off area.
Please note that our days and hours have changed
- Donations can be dropped off Tuesday through Friday from 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- The site is set up so that you can drive up and drop the items off curbside. You can place your items on one of the tables or one of the volunteers can assist you.
- For your safety our volunteers will be wearing face coverings.
Non-perishable food items in family size packaging*. Those highlighted are especially needed
- Dried Beans: Pinto & Black
- White Rice
- Pasta Noodles (spaghetti and egg noodles, preferred)
- Tomato Sauces or similar for the pasta
- Cereal, cold or hot oatmeal
- Dried or canned fruit (packets of individual serving cups)
- Canned Fish or Chicken
- Canned Vegetables
- Cup – o – Soup or similar that requires hot water or can be microwaved in the container
- Macaroni & Cheese (family-style box, and individual cups)
- Granola Bars and Breakfast Bars
- Peanut Butter
- Vegetable Oil
- Diapers (Sizes 1, 6 and 7; Pull ups 1T, 2T and 3T)
- Adult Incontinence Briefs (Medium, Large, X Large)
- Baby Wipes
- Sanitizing Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Please donate items within the “Best by” dates specified on the item.
- At this time, we are not able to repack any product, so please donate items in family size packaging.
- We are not able to accept open or homemade food.
If your organization is within the Beaverton School District Boundaries and would like additional information on receiving items from the Central Donation Point please call the City of Beaverton EOC Manager at 503-629-6425 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.