In person services are temporarily unavailable. Services are available by phone and online, see below for more instructions.
City of Beaverton Utility Billing
To pay remotely, the City offers 3 methods:
- Call us at 503-526-2257 to make a payment over the phone, or to help you set up your account online.
- Drop your payment in the Utility Billing drop box. The drop box is located on SW Millikan Way, next to the Beaverton Building across from the food carts:
- Pay online, see below
The City of Beaverton utility billing department is responsible for city-operated residential or commercial water, sewer or surface water management account services.
- My utility account for online access
- For paperless billing
- For autopay
- To save online payment preferences
- Quick Pay (no registration required)
- Log in for registered accounts
- Payment Options
Water System Development Charges
The City of Beaverton is considering changing its methodology for water system development charges. Read the report: Water System Development Charges (PDF). A public hearing will be held on May 12, 2020. For questions or comments, please contact David Winship at 503-526-2434, or email@example.com or Susan Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is my Water Provider
- Water Rates
- Water Conservation
- Water Fluoridation
- Water Leaks
- How Much Water Do You Use?
- Drinking Water Quality
- Public Works (system development charges)