Visioning Advisory Committee
- 6:30 pm
- First Wednesday of the month.
- In accordance with Pandemic guidelines, VAC meetings will be held virtually using Zoom Webinar until further notice. Links to upcoming meetings can be found in the most recent agenda.
- Information on getting started with Zoom
- For more information regarding the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 please visit
- Coronavirus Updates
- Información acerca de COVID-19 en español
Watch the latest meeting
About the Visioning Advisory Committee
Beaverton’s Community Vision is a citywide project with input from community members that provides a framework for helping to determine what kind of community we want for the future. The Visioning Advisory Committee (VAC) is a volunteer group that leads community outreach efforts and promotes the City’s citizen-based visioning process.
The VAC is responsible for supporting continued citizen involvement in the visioning process; establishing, reviewing, and updating a vision action plan for review and approval by the City Council; and providing regular updates on the visioning process to the City Council and the community at-large. 2021 VAC members include:
|Brian Powell, Chair||Sarah Keane, Vice-Chair||Christina Lent, Recorder|
|Jen Christy||Amanda Hoffman||Amy Johnson||Cynthia Moffett||Subba Somanchi|
|Amanda Clark||Cameron Irtifa||Wade McJacobs||Rachel Philip|
City Council Liaison: Mark Fagin, email@example.com
City Staff Liaison: Shannon Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose & Duties
The City of Beaverton’s Visioning Advisory Committee:
- Encourages continued citizen involvement in visioning
- Establishes and updates a City visioning action plan
- Provides annual updates to City Council and the community regarding the visioning process