View grant opportunities and apply online: www.BeavertonOregon.gov/ArtSubmit.
Please use the Arts Program Budget Form for all grant opportunities.
Received grant funding in 2019? Please complete the 2019 Final Report.
Open Grant Opportunities
Opportunities will be listed as they become available.
Previous Grant Recipients
2019 Art Lives Here: Place and Neighborhood-Based Projects
- ADAPT – Party in the Park $5,000
- Beaverton Civic Theatre – SnowFest $5,000
- Beaverton Downtown Association – Beaverton CoSign $5,000
2019 Community Arts Organizations and Projects
- Danza Azteca Huitzilopochtli – Aztec Dance Workshop for Welcoming Week $1000
- Erik Weswig Memorial Fund – Big Horn Brass Holiday Concert $1,000
- Leilu Wasielewski – "Scoobert-Doo, Wherefore Art Thou?" $913.41
- Masque Alfresco – 2019 Summer Park Tour: Importance of Being Earnest $1,000
- Painted Sky Inc.*Northstar Dance Company – Out of the Shadows $2,000
- Portland Community College – "Experience Music" Series at PCC Rock Creek $2,000
- The Immigrant Story – The Immigrant Story: Live Storytelling $2,000
- Write Around Portland – Respect, Writing, and Community in Beaverton $2,000
In Beaverton, the arts are a part of our identity. The Beaverton Arts Program contributes by presenting arts and cultural events and programs celebrating community values and helping connect residents to their artistic and cultural heritage.
Financial support for artists and non-profit visual, literary and performing arts organizations are available to those who serve the Beaverton community. For questions about grant guidelines or applications, contact the Beaverton Arts Program at artsmail@BeavertonOregon.gov.
Accessibility information: This information can be made available in alternative formats such as large print or audio tape. To request alternative formats, contact the Arts Program by calling 503-526-2471 or email artsprogram@BeavertonOregon.gov. Use 711 for relay service.