* – indicates alternate meeting location
- 6:30 pm, Second Thursday of the month
- 2019 meetings: Sep. 12*, Oct. 10, Nov. 14, Dec. 12
- 2020 meeting: Jan. 9, Feb. 13, Mar. 12, Apr. 9, May 14, Jun. 11*
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI representative) held in October.
- Highland Park Middle School, Library (7000 SW Wilson Ave., Beaverton OR)
- * Meeting at Beaverton Swim Center (12850 SW 3rd St, Beaverton, OR 97005)
- John Dugger, Chair
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Please join us at an upcoming meeting and ask about the opportunities available. We are always searching for new board members and future officers. Learn more!
Agendas & Minutes
- In May 2018, we won second place in the Neighborhoods, USA Neighborliness category for our walk/run series!
- We aim to host a walk or run each fall and spring. These are opportunities for community members to connect, learn more about the neighborhood (even architecture and trees!), get some exercise, and have fun!
- We've also partnered with Highland Park Middle School on projects including sponsoring trail improvements.
Bring your community-building ideas to our next meeting! Funds are available through the Neighborhood Matching Grant Program to bring your ideas to reality.
About the Highland NAC
Welcome to the Highland Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.