What If I Move?

It is your responsibility to keep the Court informed of your current information. You may contact Beaverton Municipal Court Accounting at 503-526-2290 to provide updated information.

Unclaimed restitution payments will be forwarded by the city to the State of Oregon Department of Lands.

Show All Answers

1. What happens with my request?
2. Once restitution is ordered, what next?
3. When Payments Are Not Received, what do I do?
4. What If I Move?
5. What happens when the sentence is complete and restitution has still not been paid?