When Payments Are Not Received, what do I do?

If after 60 days from sentencing you have not received restitution payments, contact Court Accounting at 503-526-2290. First verify if the court has received a late payment or if the payment is being held. Also verify the address they have on file for you. It is very important to keep your address current with the Court so payments are mailed to the right location.

Judges can be contacted by writing to the Beaverton Municipal Court, POB 4755, Beaverton, Oregon 97076, regarding non-payment issues. Please include the name of the defendant and court case number when addressing concerns.

Show All Answers

1. What happens with my request?
2. Once restitution is ordered, what next?
3. When Payments Are Not Received, what do I do?
4. What If I Move?
5. What happens when the sentence is complete and restitution has still not been paid?