Library Fountain Improvements Construction Update
It's been two months since we sent out our last project recap. We wanted to provide you a quick update to let you know what's in the works and what to expect in the months ahead.
- A concrete foundation for the new pump house is being constructed
- Inspection and repairs for the existing surge tank are being performed
- Construction on the foundation for the new fountain splashpad has begun
- Fabrication of the specialized fountain equipment continues
- Utilities are being installed throughout the site
Missed our last update? View the February update here.
Questions? Contact Stacy Revay, Associate Transportation Planner, at srevay@BeavertonOregon.gov or 503-350-3645.