Library Fountain Improvements Construction Update
You may have noticed the blue fencing that went up recently around the perimeter of the fountain at City Park. We wanted to provide you a quick update to let you know what's in the works and what to expect in the months ahead.
Note: The sidewalk near the playground is closed and will remain inside the fenced area during construction.
- Demolition and exploratory excavation has begun on the fountain.
- Staging coordination of equipment and materials will continue at the site.
- Mapping out a utility trench and where it will be located will begin this week.
Blue Fencing Around Perimeter:
- Construction fencing around the fountain will remain until construction is complete in summer 2021.
- Signage has been placed on the outside of the fencing. A banner will soon be placed alongside the fencing adjacent to Hall Blvd.
Watch Mayor Beaty's short Facebook video about the new fencing.
Contact Stacy Revay, Associate Transportation Planner, at srevay@BeavertonOregon.gov or 503-350-3645.