Local Incentives for Beaverton Businesses and Property Owners
The City of Beaverton offers financing and incentive programs. For more information contact Mike Williams, City of Beaverton Economic Development Division Manager, at 503-526-2456. Contact information for specific programs provided in links below.
Affordable Housing Tax Exemption
This program allows a tax exemption for affordable housing construction in which the residents earn 60% of the median area income. Please note that this program is for non-profit developers only.
- 201201Opens a New Window. 202012019 Property Tax Exemption Application - pdf version
- dfdf Opens a New Window. 2019 Property Tax Exemption Application - fillable version
- 2019 Recipient Questionnaire Opens a New Window. - pdf version
- 2019 Recipient Questionnaire - fillable version
- 2019 Property Tax Exemption Program Flyer
Funding and technical support for assessing environmental conditions and cleanup planning on commercial and industrial properties. Brownfields Remediation and Development
Research services to help businesses start, grow or locate in Beaverton including demographics, commercial property information, industry analysis and market intelligence. Business Assistance Program
Eligible office and industrial firms in the city’s designated enterprise zone boundary can receive a three to five year property tax abatement on qualifying new improvements and equipment. Enterprise Zone Program
Pre-Development Grant Program
Property owners and developers may be eligible for matching grants to explore development opportunities within Beaverton’s Urban Renewal District.
- Pre-Development Grant Program Informational Flyer
- Programa de subvenciones para el desarrollo previsto
- Pre-Development Grant Program Guidelines and Requirements Opens a New Window.
- Pre-Development Program Grant Application Opens a New Window.
Storefront Improvement Program
Tenant Improvement Program
Vertical Housing Program
A partial property tax exemption is available for developers of mixed-use vertical residential projects within one of three Vertical Housing Development Zones. Vertical Housing Development Zones Information