Land Use Applications, Fees & Brochures

We Now Accept Applications and Plans Electronically

The City of Beaverton Now accepts electronic (.PDF) submissions of information from applicants for planning (land use) applications, site development permits and building permits. This means applicants may submit forms, reports, plans, and other supporting documents rather than printing and delivering multiple paper copies. Please click here for instructions on how to submit electronically.

Current Planning Application Forms

Note: A land use application must be signed by the property owner(s) or by someone authorized by the property owner(s) to act as an agent on their behalf. If someone is signing as the agent of the property owner(s), that person must submit a written statement signed by the property owner(s), authorizing the person to sign the application.”

Long Range Planning Application Forms

Land Use Brochures

Land Use Fee Schedules

Miscellaneous Documents