Five Oaks Triple Creek NEIGHBORHOOD
COVID-19 Notice: The City is suspending in-person attendance by the public for NAC meetings to better protect the health and safety of the community.
Per Oregon Law all NAC virtual meetings will be recorded and archived by the City.
Please see Most Recent Agenda for a link or phone number to attend the virtual meeting
- The NAC meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7 PM, except July and August. Visit the City Calendar for upcoming meeting dates
- Annual Elections (Board Members, Chair, Vice-Chair, Recorder, Treasurer, and BCCI representative) begin in October.
- Crime Maps and Statistics
- Five Oaks Triple Creek Neighborhood Map
- Five Oaks Triple Creek Handout
- Five Oaks Triple Creek Bylaws (coming soon)
- Follow us on Facebook
- David Kamin, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Please join us at an upcoming meeting and ask about the opportunities available. We are always searching for new board members and future officers.
Agendas & Minutes
Sign up to receive the agendas by email at Notify Me
- We love our parks! We have been hosting cleanups and plantings for over a decade.
- In May 2018, we won first place in the Neighborhoods USA Neighborhood Beautification contest for our work on the restoration of Autumn Ridge Park and Willow Creek Greenway. See the video below for the story! In partnership with THPRD, Metro, Clean Water Services, local schools, and Neighborhood Matching Grants, the project has resulted in over 1,700 hours of time valued at over $37,300 and $5,529 of in-kind donations. The park is well on its way to being reclaimed for native plants and trees.
*Bring your ideas to our next meeting. Funds for projects are available through the Neighborhood Matching Grant Program.
Watch the latest meeting
About Five Oaks Triple Creek NAC
Welcome to the Five Oaks Triple Creek Neighborhood Association Committee (NAC). We meet monthly to discuss ideas and issues and work on projects to improve our neighborhood. Anyone that lives, owns property (including a business), or represents a nonprofit organization within the neighborhood boundaries is a member. Please join us.
The NAC meeting is the designated forum for committee participants to share ideas and community news with neighbors. It is also an opportunity to meet with city officials on various issues throughout the year.
The Merlo Family
Sitting: Eva, John, Dena, Annunziata, Rose.
Standing: Theresa, Leona, Louise, and Ada.
Commercial Hotel dining room 1919.
Merlo Road runs through the South part of the Five Oaks NAC boundaries.