Outstanding Warrants

If you have an outstanding warrant for your arrest issued by Beaverton Municipal Court, then you may turn yourself into the Washington County Jail in Hillsboro or at the Beaverton Municipal Court during business hours. If you turn yourself in to the Court on Monday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, you may see the judge that day.

If you turn yourself in at any other time you may be taken into custody and transported to the Washington County Jail. You will be held in jail until you appear before the judge or you may post bail and be released, depending on the bail instructions on your warrant.


You will also be assessed a $50 processing fee and possibly a $15 suspension fee if your license has been suspended.