Beaverton Police Association Contracts
- Beaverton Police Association (BPA) Contract – PDF – May 28, 2019 – June 30, 2022
- This Collective Bargaining Agreement is agreed to and to be in effect between the City of Beaverton, Oregon, hereinafter called the “City,” and the Beaverton Police Association hereinafter called the “Association,” made and entered into for the purpose of fixing the wage scale, schedule of hours, and conditions of employment affecting members of the bargaining unit.
BPA Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs)
The following documents are listed in order of date of publication starting with the most recent:
- Physical Fitness Incentive Program - PDF – January 23, 2020
- Public Information Assistant - PDF – January 23, 2020
- Property & Evidence Assistant - PDF – January 23, 2020
- Meal Periods while Attending the DPSST Academy - PDF – January 23, 2020
- Parking Enforcement Pilot Program - PDF – February 11, 2020
- Duration of Special Assignment Positions - PDF – September 7, 2004
Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU / OPEU) Contract – July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2024
- This Agreement is entered into by the Service Employees International Union, Local 503, hereinafter referred to as “Union,” and the City of Beaverton hereinafter referred to as the “City,” for the purpose of collective bargaining. It is the purpose of this document to set forth the full agreement between the above mentioned parties on matters relating to employment relations.