Boards, Commissions & Special Committees
Applying to a Board, Commission or Special Committee
Attend our Open House to learn more!
Monday, September 16, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m., BG’s Food Cartel, 4250 Rose Biggi Avenue.
Get involved, share your skills and help shape our community! Join a board or commission. Provide advice and feedback to the Mayor and City Council on city services and programs such as transportation, city budgeting, public involvement, equity, housing, the arts and more!
We are also seeking volunteers for the inaugural Housing Technical Advisory Group that will provide feedback to the Mayor and staff on proposed housing policies, programs and activities, and serve as housing ambassadors in the community.
Deadline to apply: Tuesday, October 1, 2019. Your application will be forwarded to the appropriate staff liaison.
If you have any questions about the status of your application please email neighbormail@BeavertonOregon.gov.
The Charter for the City of Beaverton, Chapter V, Section 19, C.2., provides that: "Unless waived by a majority vote of the entire council, a member of any committee, board or commission shall be a resident of the city."
Check your residency (enter your physical home address)
Learn more about the application process
To apply for an opening, complete our online application. If you need accommodations, contact Lani Parr at 503-526-2243 or by email lparr@BeavertonOregon.gov
Descargue una solicitud en español, rellénela y envíela por correo a:
- Beaverton Arts Commission Board
- Beaverton Committee for Community Involvement
- Beaverton Committee on Aging
- Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency Board (BURA)
- Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Board of Construction Appeals
- Budget Committee
- Diversity Advisory Board (DAB) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Human Rights Advisory Commission
- Library Advisory Board
- Mayor's Youth Advisory Board
- Planning Commission
- Social Services Funding Committee
- Traffic Commission
- Urban Renewal Advisory Committee
- Visioning Advisory Committee @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>