Building in Beaverton: Feedback
We welcome your feedback!
Together, we can improve development review, construction and inspection in Beaverton. Please reach out to staff with your ideas or concerns and other process improvements. You can also share your feedback at email@example.com or 503-526-2458.
The city is committed to continuous improvement for the benefit of our customers. The Development Review Process Improvement project is an ongoing effort aimed at providing exceptional customer service. We will continue to work in partnership with our customers to identify, evaluate and implement improvement actions.
In 2015, city staff initiated the Development Review Process Improvement project. The purpose: To provide land use actions, construction permits, inspections, and final project sign-off to development projects that is supported by customer service that is timely, consistent, respectful, clear, and accountable, while satisfying local, county, regional, state, and federal rules and regulations to maintain excellence in the built environment for the community, neighborhoods, and residents.
- Empower city staff to take positive action.
- Improve communication with customers and between staff.
- Use appropriate tools and implement technology to streamline processes.
- Update to industry standards to increase the city’s competitive advantages.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement.
For more information, please access our information below: