What is the Volunteer Fair?
The Volunteer Fair is a chance to learn how to get involved in your community! The 2019 Beaverton Volunteer Fair hosted more than 30 local non-profit groups and community organizations providing information on their volunteer opportunities.
This annual event is free and open to the public.
- Beaverton CERT
- Beaverton Civic Theatre
- Beaverton Downtown Association
- Beaverton Neighborhood Program
- CASA for Children of Multnomah, Washington and Columbia Counties
- CASH Oregon
- Cat Adoption Team
- Crossing Party Lines
- Family Promise of Beaverton
- Girls Inc. of the Pacific Northwest
- Habitat for Humanity's Washington County Restore
- Hands On Greater Portland
- HomePlate Youth Services
- Imagine Possibilities
- Just Compassion of East Washington
- Lines for Life
- Mayor's Youth Advisory Board
- Oregon Friends of Shelter Animals
- Oregon Long-Term Care Ombudsman
- Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette
- Project Lemonade
- Providence Hospice
- Rebuilding Together Washington County
- Refugee Volunteer Organization
- Ride Connection
- Second Home, Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon
- Start Making a Reader Today (SMART)
- Store to Door
- Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District (THPRD)
- Virginia Garcia Memorial Foundation
- Viva Village
- Write Around Portland
Community Vision Action Item
The Beaverton Volunteer Fair was created by the Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce's 2016 Leadership Beaverton class and has been adopted by the City of Beaverton’s Events Program to be an annual event. The mission of this event is to engage a diverse network of citizens and business leaders who are inspired and empowered through education and awareness to take action to improve their communities.
The Beaverton Volunteer Fair is an action item from the “Build Community” section of the Community Vision Plan.