COVID-19 UPDATE: (June 4, 2021)
Monday criminal case hearings are in-person unless Monday is a holiday in which case the following Tuesday criminal hearings are in-person.
All other criminal hearings are virtual using Microsoft TEAMS. All traffic hearings, including traffic trials are virtual. For detailed information on how to attend virtual court, check the Virtual Court page.
If you do not have a device to attend your virtual hearing, we have a computer in the lobby you can use for your hearing. When you arrive at the courthouse, PRESS THE DOORBELL to be escorted into the locked courthouse. The courthouse is NOT closed.
If you have a new traffic ticket with today’s hearing date on it, that is your deadline to communicate to the court how you want to handle the case. It is not a hearing with a judge.
You can communicate with the court in several ways:
- Enter a plea and / or pay online;
- Drop off your written plea or payment at the green courthouse drop-box;
- Mail your plea and payment to the court’s mailing address:
PO Box 4755
Beaverton, OR 97076; OR
- Call the court and leave a message. (A voice message does not satisfy the requirements of an arraignment).
- I forgot to attend my court hearing, alcohol evaluation or a court ordered class. What should I do?
- I didn’t show up for court when I was supposed to or I didn’t pay my criminal court fines and fees. I think there is a warrant for my arrest. What are my options?
- I can’t afford to make a payment pursuant to my court payment plan for a traffic citation or a criminal case. What should I do?
- I just received a photo radar/red light citation in the mail. I am not the driver. How can I get this ticket dismissed?
- I just received a notice from the court that I failed to appear for a traffic light citation. I never received the ticket. How can I get the fine lowered?
- How do I get my IID Removed?