ONLINE PAYMENTS: Due to the implementation of a new case management and electronic payment system, the Court will be unable to accept online payments between the dates of July 15 through August 5. If you need to make a payment on your court case during that time, you can pay over the phone by calling 503-526-2290 or by appearing in person to make your payment. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Electronic Security Screening
All persons entering the Courthouse are required to go through an electronic security screening. Prohibited items include firearms (even if you have a CHL), weapons, knives, incendiary items, pepper spray, drugs, alcohol and any item that poses a security risk or health hazard.
Open Court Hours
The judge is scheduled to be on the bench and hearing cases. You do not need an appointment; check in at the clerk’s window before entering the courtroom.
Traffic, Parking, Code Compliance, and Other Violations
|Open Court Hours|
|Monday through Wednesday||8:30 am - 10:30 am|
Traffic Crimes & Other Misdemeanors
|Open Court Hours|
|Monday||2:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
- I forgot to attend my court hearing, alcohol evaluation or a court ordered class. What should I do?
- I didn’t show up for court when I was supposed to or I didn’t pay my criminal court fines and fees. I think there is a warrant for my arrest. What are my options?
- I can’t afford to make a payment pursuant to my court payment plan for a traffic citation or a criminal case. What should I do?
- I just received a photo radar/red light citation in the mail. I am not the driver. How can I get this ticket dismissed?
- I just received a notice from the court that I failed to appear for a traffic light citation. I never received the ticket. How can I get the fine lowered?
- I just received a notice from the DMV that my license was suspended by the court. How can I clear this up?