- CRIMINAL CASES:
- Monday afternoon criminal hearings and ALL Fingerprinting are IN-PERSON at 4755 SW Griffith Drive, Beaverton.
- All other criminal hearings are through the Virtual Court
- Payments can be made over the phone or use the green drop off box at court.
- If you have a new TRAFFIC TICKET (or any Violation ticket) with today’s date on the ticket, that is your deadline to tell the court how you want to plead. You do not have a court hearing with a judge so do not enter Virtual Court.You may enter a plea or make a payment any of the following ways:
- Dropping off your plea at the green drop box at the courthouse;
- Regular mail;
- Calling or e-mailing court; or
- Online court portal.
- If you have a TRAFFIC TRIAL, click to attend your trial.
If you do not understand the instructions or need assistance, call the court at 503-526-2290 and staff will assist you.
- I forgot to attend my court hearing, alcohol evaluation or a court ordered class. What should I do?
- I didn’t show up for court when I was supposed to or I didn’t pay my criminal court fines and fees. I think there is a warrant for my arrest. What are my options?
- I can’t afford to make a payment pursuant to my court payment plan for a traffic citation or a criminal case. What should I do?
- I just received a photo radar/red light citation in the mail. I am not the driver. How can I get this ticket dismissed?
- I just received a notice from the court that I failed to appear for a traffic light citation. I never received the ticket. How can I get the fine lowered?
- I just received a notice from the DMV that my license was suspended by the court. How can I clear this up?