Community Development Department
Response to COVID-19
As part of the City’s response to COVID-19, we are asking that all community members and customers conduct business electronically as much as possible. Our Front Desk & Permit Center on the fourth floor of The Beaverton Building will be closed to visitors through at least July 19. Community Development services are available by email and phone listed in our directory with development and construction service at https://www.beavertonoregon.gov/bib. For:
- Inspection Requests, call the 24-hour line at 503-526-2400.
- Building questions, or inspection cancellations, call 503-526-2493.
- Planning and Zoning questions, refer to Frequently Asked Questions about Changes to the Land Use Process or call 503-526-2420.
- Site Development questions, including street tree removal and sidewalk or street repairs, refer to Site Development Frequently Asked Questions or call 503-350-4021.
If in-person services are required, please leave a message at one of the phone numbers listed above, check out our directory for other service contacts, or contact a staff person who has already been working with you to arrange for services.
For more information visit the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 page.
Development Customer Survey
The City of Beaverton Development Services Team would like to better understand your current need for services related to development and construction including Planning (land use), Site Development (engineering) and Building applications, plan review, permitting, and inspections. We ask your feedback on how we can best assist you with your current and future development projects during this pandemic. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey at https://www/surveymonkey.com/r/CRGWB9Q. Deadline for participating in the survey is July 30, 2020.
About Beaverton’s Community Development Department
The Community Development Department strives to ensure our community’s long-term livability through a quality business environment, strong neighborhoods, well-built infrastructure and buildings, wonderful spaces and places for our community to gather, revitalization of our downtown core, and improved mobility throughout the region.
We currently welcome electronic submittal of your applications, plans and documents. Please see the ‘Building in Beaverton Apply’ pages for further information, instructions and options for submitting electronically.
- Planning Commission Meetings
- Planning Commission Look Ahead Schedule Opens a New Window.
- Bicycle Advisory Committee Meeting
- Urban Redevelopment Advisory Committee Meeting
Monday, July 6, 2020, 7 pm
Note: Virtual Meeting
- Beaverton Urban Redevelopment Agency (BURA)
Tuesday, July 28, 2020, 6:30 pm
Note: Virtual Meeting