Marijuana Facility License

Applying for a Marijuana Facility License

The City of Beaverton accepts and may grant a Marijuana Facility License to dispensaries, wholesalers, and processors. Recreational facilities must first obtain a license from the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC); a medical facility must first register with the Oregon Health Authority (OHA). This license is in addition to the standard City of Beaverton Business License. Please complete and submit the application form following licensure with OLCC or registration with OHA and include payment of the application fee ($100).


Applications must be submitted in person to:

City of Beaverton Finance Department
The Beaverton Building - 2nd Floor
12725 SW Millikan Way
Beaverton, OR 97005

Phone: 503-526-2254