City Water Supply
Providing Quality Water & Water-Based Services
The City of Beaverton supplies water to approximately 70,000 or 78% of the 90,000 residents who live within the City limits. The remaining 22% of residents in Beaverton are supplied water by Tualatin Valley Water District (TVWD)
, Raleigh Water District
, or the West Slope Water District.
Water Service Providers Map Large PDF File
The primary source of Beaverton's City water supply is from the Joint Water Commission (JWC)
Water Treatment Plant located south of Forest Grove. The City has a 25% ownership right in the facilities operated by the JWC, which entitles the City of Beaverton to up to 15 million gallons of treated drinking water per day.