In order to obtain a release of your impounded vehicle you must go to the Beaverton Police Records Division located at Beaverton City Hall, 4755 SW Griffith Dr., Beaverton, OR 97005. The Records Division can assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You must provide the following:
- Picture identification such as an Oregon Drivers License
- Proof of Ownership such as a DMV Title
- Proof that a person with valid driving privileges will be operating the vehicle
- Proof of insurance with the effective dates and listing of the specific vehicle
- Payment of $100.00 to cover administrative fees. Payment must be cash/exact change.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Records Division at (503) 526-2260.