Flicks by the Fountain
City of Beaverton's 10th Anniversary | Flicks by the Fountain
Thank you for coming out to enjoy our 10th anniversary with us this year! We hope that you'll join us next year for more family-friendly flicks.
Event Details & Regulations
- Movies begin at dusk (depending on the date and the cloud cover, dusk ranges from about 8:10 to 8:40 pm).
- Food and drink will be for sale at the events, though you may also bring your own food and beverages from home.
- Low-back chairs and blankets are recommended (elevated chairs and high-back chairs will be allowed, but people with these items will be asked to locate them in designated areas).
- No alcohol is allowed.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed.
- Parking is located next to Beaverton City Library and in the parking lot where the Farmers Market is held.
- Restroom facilities are located in the park.
- The fountain at Beaverton City Park will be turned off all day on the days Flicks by the Fountain will be held.
The event will be cancelled if there is rain or lightning.
Lose something at Flicks? Contact the Community Events Line at 503-526-2559.
Thank you to our 2013 sponsors!