Flicks by the Fountain
12th annual Flicks by the Fountain Series!
Now in it's 12th year, the City of Beaverton's annual Flicks by the Fountain series will be in full swing this summer. Held at Beaverton City Park (Across from the Beaverton City Library), Flicks by the Fountain brings residents from throughout the community for an evening of family entertainment, a viewing of selected short films from the Beaverton School District's Signal to Noise student film contest, and our featured flick.
Flicks by the Fountain will be held the first four Friday’s in August at Beaverton City Park (5th Street at Hall Boulevard, across from the Beaverton City Library) beginning Aug. 7. All movies are free and begin at dusk.
Thank you to everyone who voted for this year's flick selections. We will be announcing the line up soon.
Please note: Selected movies are subject to availability and viewing rights; alternates from the Pick Your Flick list will be shown if a top selection is unavailable.
Event Details & Regulations
- Movies begin at dusk (depending on the date and the cloud cover, dusk ranges from about 8:10 to 8:40 pm).
- Food and drink will be for sale at the events, though you may also bring your own food and beverages from home.
- Low-back chairs and blankets are recommended (elevated chairs and high-back chairs will be allowed, but people with these items will be asked to locate them in designated areas).
- No alcohol is allowed.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed.
- Parking is located next to Beaverton City Library and in the parking lot where the Farmers Market is held.
- Restroom facilities are located in the park.
- The fountain at Beaverton City Park will be turned off all day on the days Flicks by the Fountain will be held.
Note: The event will be cancelled if there is rain or lightning.
Thank you to our event sponsors!