Flicks by the Fountain
Thank you to everyone who attended this year's Flicks by the Fountain series!
Held at Beaverton City Park (across from Beaverton Library on SW 5th and SW Hall Blvd), Flicks by the Fountain brings residents from throughout the community for an evening of family entertainment, a viewing of selected short films from the Beaverton School District's Signal to Noise student film contest, and our featured flick.
Flicks by the Fountain is held the first four Friday’s in August at Beaverton City Park (5th Street at Hall Boulevard, across from the Beaverton City Library).
Please note: Selected movies are subject to availability and viewing rights; alternates from the Pick Your Flick list will be shown if a top selection is unavailable.
Event Details & Regulations
Note: The event will be cancelled if there is rain or lightning.
- Movies begin at dusk (depending on the date and the cloud cover, dusk ranges from about 8:10 to 8:40 pm).
- Food and drink will be for sale at the events, though you may also bring your own food and beverages from home.
- Low-back chairs and blankets are recommended (elevated chairs and high-back chairs will be allowed, but people with these items will be asked to locate them in designated areas).
- No alcohol is allowed.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed.
- Parking is located next to Beaverton City Library and in the parking lot where the Farmers Market is held.
- Restroom facilities are located in the park.
- The fountain at Beaverton City Park will be turned off all day on the days Flicks by the Fountain will be held.