- Garden spaces are offered to “Returning Gardeners” first (Registration February 1 – February 15). After returning gardeners have registered, “New Gardeners” can select from the remaining plots (Registration March 1, until filled).
- Plot assignments will be made to new gardeners on the waiting list as plots become available. To get on the waiting list, please contact us at e-mail or (503) 526-2665.
- Registration begins at 10:00 AM on the first day of the registration period, and ends at 4:00 PM on the last day.
- Registration requests are processed in the exact order they are received, with priority given to online registration.
- If a plot becomes available, City staff will contact you and make payment arrangements.
- If a returning gardener would like to switch to another site or garden space, arrangements can be made to do so in the returning gardener registration period (use Comments section of online form) .
- If you are not able to secure a plot in Beaverton’s Community Garden Program, we encourage you to contact the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District (THPRD) to find out if plots are available in their program. Information will be available on the THPRD website prior to March 1, or by calling (503) 645-6433.